What are you need?
First, you need a good water. Characteristics of good water are doesn’t smell or taste any chemical thing. For this reason, PDAM water is not an option. It’s smell and taste of kaporit (CaCl2).
Second, of course, you need good tea. A tester of tea plantation ever told me about some characteristic of good tea. Those are; the color of the tea water that’s produced is dark red brick (batu bata) like. When we drink it, the taste is bitter in the beginning, but become sweet after awhile. Red black tea water and bitter taste for all time, sariwangi for example, is sign of low quality tea.
What are you have to do?
- Prepare a tea bag into the cup.
- Heat the water until it’s boiling, not just become hot.
- Then, pour gently the boiled water to the cup.
- Close the top of cup to preserve the smell and taste. It’s also useful to maintain the water temperature. This will bring out (maximally) the tea taste.
- After 2-3 minutes, open and take out the tea bag.
- Now, your tea is ready to drink. You can add sugar, cream, or milk.