This morning, my Mozilla Thunderbird notify for the newest update version 3.1.8. Immediately, I update it.
Few hours later, I notify that the Rikaichan addons is not working. This addons is important to me by enable me to read Japanese Kanji Characters. Restarting the Thunderbird was not able to fix this problem.
Don’t be panic.
I found the solution. It is simple. Follow this procedure:
1. Open addons menu
2. Disable Rikaichan, thus the Thunderbird need to be restart
3. Wait for Thunderbird fully operational
4. Open again addons menu, then enable your Rikaichan
5. Your Rikaichan is available again.
Well, at least, this procedure work for me.